Usopp, the famous sniper of the Straw Hat Pirates, and with the “impressive” bounty of 30,000,000. He is a well known liar in the Anime community, but is he such a great liar? His name even includes the word “liar” in his name(“uso” means liar in Japanese).
WARNING, spoilers for the upcoming Super Smash Bros is coming right at you. If you do not want it to be spoiled, then simply do not read this article. Continue reading
If you have not already watched it, and if you are a fan of Super smash bros series, then you should check out this video.
While no specifications were made on what system the game is being produced for, “Yoshiaki Koizumi says that while work has begun on the new game, it could not confirm whether it’ll be 3DS or Wii U title. “That’s still a secret!” he says. “I can tell you, though, that we’ve already started approaching our next challenge.” “There’s still a lot more room for discovery and invention, and we’ll continue to propose new and exciting game mechanics going into the future.” If follow-up to Super Mario 3D World is to be a Wii U game, co-director and EAD Tokyo team leader Kenta Motokura says his team “might need to make even more use of the GamePad.”
So here you are, super hyped for an intense night of Project M(Click here to find out what is Project M). Now you ask yourself, how on earth am I going to install this? Well we over at GLG, have you covered. If you need any additional assistance, just leave a comment or direct message us. We will cover two ways on how to install the latest edition. First you will need to gather your materials. DISCLAIMER, we are not responsible for any damage or warranty void from modding so take caution.This is for NTSC-U or North American copies. If you like what we are doing, give us a share!
You will need:
- A 2.0 Gb SD card(not SDHC), from my understandings, Super Smash Bros. Brawl does not recognize that type of media.
- A copy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl (NTSC-U)
- and non- other than a Nintendo Wii
- So you made it this far? very good, the next step in our journey to happiness, it to sadly delete any custom Brawl stage files on your Wii and SD Card! Just reformat it, much much easier. (FAT or FAT32).
- Although the big N no longer sends out stages, make sure your wii is not set up for that feature. Go to Play online -> Options -> Smash service set to Decline, just to insure that it will be properly set up.
- Go over to Project M’s download page and pick up your download of Project M. Select one of the “hackless” options. I recommend downloading the installer, if you do not have any experience with this type of stuff.
- Install the files to the root of the sd card. The root is the main directory (folder). Any directory that you create is a subdirectory of the root. So in other words, the very first window on the sd card. It should be empty anyway. It should now look something like the following.
- Now comes the fun part, put that badboy (the sd card) in the wii and turn it on with the disk inside. Boot up brawl and immediately go to stage builder.
- Do not freakout, we are almost done. Just hit launch game, and if everything is done correctly. Project M should start up.
- Enjoy the awesome mod
- If you wish to play on a Wiiu, the process is pretty much the same. The Wii U mode will attempt to delete key Project M files. Putting the SD card in after booting Wii mode will prevent this from happening. If you mess up, just start the process over again and do it properly the next time.
Nyanpassuuuuuuuuuuu! Non Non Biyori fans have much to celebrate now. The second season of Non Non Biyori was just announced. Non Non Biyori is a comedy/slice of life that takes place in the countryside village of Asahigaoka, where many conveniences are several miles away and the school consists of only five students, each of whom come from different grades of elementary and middle school. A fifth grader from Tokyo,Hotaru Ichijo, transfers into Asahigaoka Branch School and adjusts to countryside life with her new friends. We will have to deal with reruns for now, as no date or additional details are available.
Project M, is a community-made mod of Brawl inspired by Super Smash Bros. Melee’s gameplay designed to add a richer and more technical gameplay to a balanced cast of characters while additionally enhancing the speed of play. It is not just a revision of Melee, it is an evolution of mechanics from both Melee and Brawl, a new take on Smash Bros that while using most of the same assets as Brawl still feels completely different. It is mechanically rich, while still being open and fun.
In the real world I work incredibly hard studing full-time for college, and after a few years I would have to say that all I can say is that I’m a somewhat smart guy with a bad eye sight at the age of 20, stuck in a dead end job with no prospective jobs in sight, with a life that now consists of school and homework. In Minecraft however, I just built a huge underground fortress, with a swimming pool. The accomplishments in games are much easier and far more awesome. Plus the swimming pool is all I need to complete my minecraft life experience.